Are you wondering how to download TikTok videos? Need to be able to download them without a watermark? In this post, we’ll show you how easy it is to download videos from TikTok to your devices.
TikTok has been a game-changer in the realm of social media during the past few years. The app currently has more than 1 billion monthly users. And let’s face it, practically everyone among us has been known to spend hours scrolling through various types of material on TikTok. Some of these are simply too amazing for us to scroll by without sharing with our Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram pals. What a wonderful thing it would be if we could just download videos from TikTok and distribute them anywhere we pleased. It turns out that you certainly can!
Download TikTok Video Using the Official TikTok App
This is one of the most straightforward approaches to downloading videos from TikTok. A smartphone and access to the internet are all required of you. Follow the straightforward steps below to download videos from TikTok (Please be aware that these procedures are not relevant for desktop users.):
- Step 1: Begin by opening the TikTok app and playing the video you want to save.
- Step 2: Click the Share button that is located in the lower right corner of this screen.
- Step 3: A set of new options will pop up. Select “Save video” to download the TikTok clip to your device.
- Step 4: Let it finish downloading and keep watching TikTok.
Now, your video will automatically be saved in the app’s album, or gallery.
However, this may not be accessible to all users. Don’t worry; we have thought of everything. Users who are unable to save the original TikTok video can create GIFs from the clip instead.
- Step 1: Play the video you wish to save in the TikTok app or on the website.
- Step 2: Tap the share button that you see on the right corner below.
- Step 3: Then, some further choices will appear. Select “GIF” to download the TikTok clip to your computer.
- Step 4: Wait while the video is transformed into a GIF.
Finally, the GIF will be saved in your gallery.
Download TikTok Video Online Free via Videodownloaded
Videodownloaded is the most reliable TikTok video downloader for saving videos from the popular video sharing platform. In addition to allowing you to download TikTok videos watermark-free, this online tool also allows you to upload them to TeraBox, a free cloud service that provides 1 terabyte of space. The service may be accessed from desktops, tablets, and mobile phones. You may start downloading movies and TV shows in DVD quality right now by going to Videodownloaded.com. Here’s what you’ve got to do:
- Step 1: Download the TikTok app for iOS or Android, or go to TikTok.com on your computer.
- Step 2: Next, locate the video you wish to download, then click the “Share” option to capture its URL.
- Step 3: Return to Videodownloaded and paste the TikTok URL you just copied into the slot there.
- Step 4: Choose the audio or video quality or format that you wish to download.
After all of these steps are done, you can store and download TikTok video without a watermark.
Those anxious times when you worried about losing your favorite videos are over. Now, you have known how to convert TikTok to MP3 that can’t be saved to your gallery, you can start doing it. They will be safe and sound in your gallery, where you can keep an eye on them whenever you like. No matter what method you use to save the videos, it will only take a few minutes, and bam! Saved.