Growth marketing is a procedure that comprises various experiments and planning strategies to improve the outcomes of any target areas and boost the growth of the business. You can achieve multiple small goals and objectives by implementing growth marketing techniques.
There are several tasks that can be undertaken by growth hacking agencies in the growth marketing framework. These responsibilities could be as follows:
- Identifying the areas that need any improvement.
- Testing the plans before implementing them.
- Designing strategies for adequate growth.
- Developing experiments to the maximum growth potential of the business.
- Testing the hypothesis and its movements.
- Studying the details and analyzing the results of the experiments.
- Growth marketers use different kinds of scientific and technical experiments for constructing plans.
The growth marketing framework is designed and planned analytically to focus more on the data of the marketing that can boost the company’s growth.
Let us look at a few points that show how the growth marketing framework is set up to make it different from traditional marketing.
Differences between Growth Marketing and Traditional Marketing
- One thing that must be very clearly stated is that the growth marketing team’s central objective is growth hacking. Growth marketers prioritize growth over all the other goals that need to be accomplished. The critical difference between growth marketing and traditional marketing is the concentration on development.
- When we look at traditional marketing, we see that the marketing teams’ objectives are varied according to the business type. They focus on awareness, promotion, increased sales and productivity, attracting customers, etc. However, the growth marketing framework is different in this aspect, they, too, plan their strategies to establish all the listed benefits, but their main focus is the organization’s growth.
- The growth marketer targets acquisition and engagement as their priority, whereas the traditional marketers are driven towards spreading awareness about the brand. The growth marketing framework demands focusing on attracting customers and keeping them engaged with the product and services the companies offer.
- Growth marketers also are data-driven and look for analytics to measure the overall movements of their experiments. The collected and stored data are responsible for all the decisions they make while concentrating on growth.
Now, let us look at the main components of the growth marketing framework to understand it’s working.
Components of Growth Marketing Operation
In order to be successful in a small duration, one needs a good growth marketing team for their business. The growth marketing framework is designed and planned in such a way that boosts the growth of the company’s profits.
It requires various factors to work together in accordance with each other to accomplish the established goals of the company. Therefore, it is essential to understand the components that make an excellent growth marketing team.
The A/B testing is a method that involves the growth marketers comparing two approaches of any item and then making a final decision based on the test.
Here, the growth marketing teams set the same plan for both objects, sending equal traffic to both parties. The one who is able to do more conversions and attract public attention gets the thumbs up.
Through A/B testing, you can easily detect what serves best for your company and how different small things are making huge impacts.
A Data-Driven Growth Strategy
A growth marketing framework demands a properly documented data sheet comprising all the analytical and statistical details. Make sure to keep updating it regularly to maintain the latest details of the company.
It is essential because the decisions and strategies are planned according to them. Any plan related to growth includes information related to goals, expectations, target market, expenses, budget, resources, and channels. Therefore, ensure all the data is appropriate so it is less chaotic and easily understood.
You must also note the details related to the acquisition, which basically consist of info about the number of viewers and traffic on your website, the main root of the customers, the different customer groups, the engagement rates, and the overall conversion rates.
Keeping Eyes on Engagement and Retention
Growth marketers always prioritize growth which is directly in relation to the customer numbers. Therefore, they work with determination and commitment to increasing the customer number in a small duration.
You need to focus on the customer’s engagement level; once you gain customers, you cannot afford to lose them. Hence, customer retention becomes an essential aspect of the company.
The growth hacking agencies always suggest prioritizing the engagement activities and paying attention to the retention rates of the customers from the initial phase. It is easier to attract new customers, but keeping the old ones intact is a struggle. Hence, try to focus on the engagement level to maintain and sustain customer loyalty.
These are a few points that form a growth marketing framework.