The best version of the well-loved cheesy macaroni is this Baked Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese recipe. The spiciness and creaminess of the buffalo sauce with two kinds of cheese together. In the meantime, a spicier crust made of panko, crumbled blue cheese, garlic, and Buffalo sauce amplifies the flavor.
With a creamy sauce laced with High On Chicken Buffalo Sauce and topped with a crunchy ranch dressing, this becomes really tasty and delicious. Like any other homemade mac and cheese, it’s rich and simple to prepare.
Prep time: 40-45 min
Serve for: 8-9
- High On Chicken buffalo sauce
- frying oil
- 1 packet of elbow macaroni
- 1 sour cream container
- 1 container softened cream cheese
- One 300-grams can of evaporated milk
- 1 package of ranch dressing mix
- 1 cut and removed meat off a rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups of split shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of blue cheese
- 2 cups of parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 16 g of melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Bring to a boil a sizable pot of lightly salted water.
- Cook elbow macaroni in boiling water for 8 minutes, occasionally tossing, until tender but still firm to the biting.
- Drain the water off once the macaroni is half cooked.
- Then rinse it with cold water and keep it aside.
- Pour evaporated milk into a bowl and stir together with the sour cream and cream cheese until well combined.
- Shredded chicken, macaroni, and 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, blue cheese, and parmesan cheese are combined with the sour cream mixture after adding High On Chicken buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.
- Fill the baking dish with the macaroni mixture.
- Melted butter should be drizzled on top before adding the remaining 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbling and brown in the preheated oven.
Occasions when you can make Baked Buffalo Mac and Cheese recipe
Buffalo chicken mac & cheese is a fantastic comfort dish that is also a party favorite. With this dish, guests will be lined up for seconds, whether you’re holding a birthday party, attending a potluck, or having a gathering on game day. It is decadently creamy and has a lot of heat from the High On Chicken buffalo hot sauce because of the copious amounts of cheese. Depending on how much you enjoy spicy cuisine, dial it back or crank it up.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is a rotisserie chicken?
Rotisserie chicken is a chicken meal that uses direct heat to cook the chicken by positioning it right next to the heat source.
- What seasoning is best for buffalo chicken mac and cheese?
To your standard mac and cheese recipe, oregano, basil, and marjoram are wonderful additions. Incorporating Italian herbs into mac and cheese makes sense because they often go well with cheese and pasta.
- What are the 3 best kinds of cheese for mac and cheese?
To enhance the flavor and for a strong taste, use cheddar cheese. Cheese has diverse characteristics; parmesan is salty. Use a blend of sharper cheddar cheeses and a savory Parmesan in your mac and cheese recipe. The best melting cheese for fondue is a firm cheese that melts to a smooth and velvety feel.
- What to add to make mac and cheese better?
Bacon, broccoli, green beans, peas, carrots, onions,
shreds of chicken and many more.
- What type of pasta is used for buffalo mac and cheese?
Buffalo macaroni and cheese can be made with whatever pasta you like! We prefer to use traditional shell or elbow macaroni for this recipe, but short and medium noodle shapes also work well.
- How to store baked buffalo chicken mac and cheese?
This dish is excellent for making in advance. It can be placed in an air-tight container and frozen for up to a month after being refrigerated for roughly three days.
- How to reheat the baked buffalo chicken mac and cheese?
Put the mac and cheese in a baking dish, cover with foil, and reheat for 20-25 minutes at 200 degrees C. Depending on your oven, bake the dish after removing the foil for a further 5 to 10 minutes. It needs to be scorching hot and thoroughly heated.
- What happens if you put hot mac and cheese in the refrigerator?
If you put hot food or hot beverages in the refrigerator right away, you risk losing some of their nutritional content and possibly stressing out your refrigerator. However, you are able to refrigerate food that is only slightly heated. Prior to cooling it down to room temperature, you should at the very least wait.